Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding sensors to my drone
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SaintHax
I love SR4, but I find it hard as hell to find information *sigh*

In the core rule book, I can't find the capacity that a micro or mini drone can hold. I'd like to control it w/ an overlay, and not full VR. How can I send my bug across the bar to eavesdrop on a conversation? I know that micro-sensors are used, but I'm not sure how many I can put into a micro drone.

Thanks again.
DuctShuiTengu
Sensor Package capacity is on page 334 of SR4a. For minidrones, it's 3.
Pax
What exactly does a sensor package consist of? The description mentions that several types of sensors tie into a package. Should we just consider that it's got basic audio, visual and perhaps some kind of limited radar sensor (radar for crash avoidance, etx.?)
Pax
Page 105 of Arsenal describes the sensors in a standard package which include cameras, lasers (for rangefinding) and radar.
Doc Byte
Without a sensor upgrade a flyspy can barely take the necessary sensors for navigateing. (Camera, rangefinder and altimeter = 3 slots) I was wondering if I could build two sensor upgrades into one drone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012