Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character creation FAQs?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TeknoDragon
As I play the game more, and start to gain better understanding of how to play, I'm starting to work up various character concepts on paper. Are there good FAQs available for reference? I'd much prefer to read them first, then ask any questions remaining. Mainly, looking for hacker/rigger information.
Ryu
Character Creation Walkthrough by ElFenrir
EH44
Build Point Analysis

I hope this post turns up ok (never inserted a link in a post on here before). But there is an excellent analysis of using build points. It is not really a FAQ, but it does show you how to spend your build points efficiently if you choose to. If the link doesn't work, just search google or whatever engine you like for shadowrun build point analysis.
Matsci
QUOTE (EH44 @ Aug 4 2009, 10:48 PM) *
Build Point Analysis

I hope this post turns up ok (never inserted a link in a post on here before). But there is an excellent analysis of using build points. It is not really a FAQ, but it does show you how to spend your build points efficiently if you choose to. If the link doesn't work, just search google or whatever engine you like for shadowrun build point analysis.

Links broken, and geocities got shutdown a while ago.
toolbox
QUOTE (Matsci @ Aug 4 2009, 10:39 PM) *
Links broken, and geocities got shutdown a while ago.

The page is still up, actually. Here's the correct URL: http://www.geocities.com/kitsune/sr4bpa.htm
EH44
Thanks for the help on getting the right link posted
TeknoDragon
Thanks guys, those links help a fair bit when it comes to the number-crunching side of character creation.
Falconer
Link doesn't reflect cost changes in SR4a.

One week til can finally get hardcopy... :).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012