Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info about San Fran
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
ShadowPavement
Does anyone know in what books I could find info about San Francisco post Saito?
'Sconnie
QUOTE (ShadowPavement @ Aug 11 2009, 07:17 PM) *
Does anyone know in what books I could find info about San Francisco post Saito?

I don't know of any yet. Hell, they didn't go into details as to why Saito buggered off in the first place.
Runner Smurf
There are a couple of books that speak directly to San Francisco:
  1. Neo-Anarchist's Guide to North America – This old book (game date 2050) has a section on San Francisco. Good luck finding a copy.
  2. California Free State - This has an extensive section on San Francisco and the Bay Area. Game date 2057.
  3. Year of the Comet - You can get this one on BattleCorps. Game date is 2061, and a few pages cover Saito and his takeover of the area.
  4. Shadows of North America - Also on BattleCorps. Game data is 2062, and it has a section on California Free State and has a few pages on the current status of Saito and the San Francisco area.
The Corporate Enclaves sourcebook covers Los Angeles in some detail. It does have a few mentions of San Francisco, but nothing really significant.

If I had to pick, the most useful one is probably California Free State, if you can find a copy. Gives the most information, and has the Japanese occupying force. You'd have to extrapolate into post-Saito conditions, but you'll have to do that with any existing sourcebook.
ShadowPavement
Thanks guys. Now I have someplace to work from. Need to dig out my copy of Shadows of North America.
Snow_Fox
Right, SoNA is the most current for what's going on there now but for lay out and such, geography etc. the CFS source book is best, though I have a soft spot for my old Neo-anarchist's guide.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012