Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Six legged wall climber
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Phelan Patrick
are there any special rules if you want to purchase shiva arms, monkey paws, and have setae(gecko hands) on all 6 limbs?

like do I have to purchase setae seperately for each pair of limbs?
Medicineman
You have to take "Distinctive Style" for each Surge Aspect for free

with a Dance for free
Medicineman
Stahlseele
Only thing that states it has to be taken more than once for more than one pair of hands is ambidexterity, if i remember correctly.
So no, you would not have to pay for each pair again and again.
But why would you do that with 6 Arms anyway? You allready get all the GeckoHands benefits with one pair of hands.
You only get more Bonus if you make your feet different and then apply the gecko stuff there too, because you are then harder to push over.
If you do not simply want to look like an insect/spider with the 6/8 limbs climbing on the wall, don't use the more than 2 hands i would say.
And then get Cyber-Gecko-stuff for the Monkey Paws. That should net you the most bonuses combined together. Top it off with climbing claws on both Hands and feet, if they stack.
Phelan Patrick
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 20 2009, 04:39 PM) *
Only thing that states it has to be taken more than once for more than one pair of hands is ambidexterity, if i remember correctly.
So no, you would not have to pay for each pair again and again.
But why would you do that with 6 Arms anyway? You allready get all the GeckoHands benefits with one pair of hands.
You only get more Bonus if you make your feet different and then apply the gecko stuff there too, because you are then harder to push over.
If you do not simply want to look like an insect/spider with the 6/8 limbs climbing on the wall, don't use the more than 2 hands i would say.
And then get Cyber-Gecko-stuff for the Monkey Paws. That should net you the most bonuses combined together. Top it off with climbing claws on both Hands and feet, if they stack.

yeah wanted to apply it to feet too thats why i got monkey paws. so you mean I cant purhcase setae for the monkey paws and have to get the cyber version instead?
Stahlseele
Sure, no problem, i try to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012