Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FanExpo in Toronto this weekend
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
I'll be at FanExpo in Toronto this weekend. I'm just attending the event to visit friends -- including my old gaming group in Toronto, we're going to throw down some dice on Thursday night! -- and see some of the show, but if you're at FanExpo and want to say hi, either send me an email in advance, or hit the Meet and Greet Gaming Guests Reception: Friday, Aug. 28th 9pm at Hoops Sports Bar (125 Bremner Blvd. just East of the MTCC, requires a FanExpo pass to get in.) -- I'll be hanging out there with some of my friends.

... and I might just have a copy of Eclipse Phase and Seattle 2072 with me ...
Inferno_24
QUOTE (Adam @ Aug 24 2009, 07:17 PM) *
... and I might just have a copy of Eclipse Phase and Seattle 2072 with me ...

At first this sentence made me happy. biggrin.gif
Then it made me sad.. because I realized it means you'll only have one copy of each. frown.gif
The Canterbury Tail
I live literally just down the street, but I'm only attending FanExpo on the Saturday so I won't be able to get in. A shame as I'd love to have met you and maybe got a copy of each, but never mind.
Adam
QUOTE (The Canterbury Tail @ Aug 25 2009, 09:58 AM) *
I live literally just down the street, but I'm only attending FanExpo on the Saturday so I won't be able to get in. A shame as I'd love to have met you and maybe got a copy of each, but never mind.

Well, I'll be around on Saturday, too!

[But to be clear, I don't have copies of the books for sale. Just to show off to people who may be interested.]
The Canterbury Tail
QUOTE (Adam @ Aug 25 2009, 06:16 PM) *
Well, I'll be around on Saturday, too!

[But to be clear, I don't have copies of the books for sale. Just to show off to people who may be interested.]

Fair enough. Still love to meet you if I get the chance and time. We'll see how things pan out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012