Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dusk Arc
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Digital Heroin
Anyone in the loop on these things: with Dusk being an event of only a week or so, how long is there for downtime between it and the next installment? Need to plan Seattle based events for my upcoming campaign to thread into it, and I want to keep the arc as intact as written if possible.
Digital Heroin
No work from on high?

I'm not looking for a product release date, just a rough estimate on how long, in-world, would fall between the adventures.
Ancient History
Each of the adventures can ideally be stand-alone, so there should be room for you to do things in between them.

I mean, it's your game. We're not going to dictate your schedule or anything.

I'm also very positive the whole series of adventures will be complete in less time than the Doomstones campaign.
Digital Heroin
Knowing they can be played as standalone adventures helps quite a bit. Allows me to weave them into a plot I already had planned and keep it a bit more veiled. Now I just need to get off my ass and start writing out the details I need, so the guys don't just see me pulling out a book later on and clue in it's linked.

Doomstones? I do believe my ignorance is showing.
Crusher Bob
Doomstones for WFRP, it took around a decade for the last part of the campaign to be published.
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Digital Heroin @ Aug 27 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Anyone in the loop on these things: with Dusk being an event of only a week or so, how long is there for downtime between it and the next installment? Need to plan Seattle based events for my upcoming campaign to thread into it, and I want to keep the arc as intact as written if possible.

Sorry, sorry, trying to sell house and coordinate a move to Alaska. I'll answer questions a lot faster if you come over and paint my house. nyahnyah.gif

Each of the 4 adventures are scheduled "In-Game" time to occur about 2 - 4 weeks apart. But, each one is stand alone, as Bobby said, and can clearly and easily be set closer or further apart (with *very minor* tweaking by the GM, like changing the dates on the player handouts).

And now, back to painting trim...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012