Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lone Star-esque Police Work
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Razor Wolf
Gotta love the backwater police-states of the American south...

Cop shoots Fire Chief during court over traffic ticket
Drraagh
First thing that came to mind before even reading the article was 'Brought to you by the same human race where Lawyer sues himself' and is responsible for paying four law firms, as he hired them all.
Traul
Does Lonestar also provide justice?

"Prosecutor Lindsey Fairley said Thursday that he didn't plan to file any felony charges against the officer or Payne."
Bugfoxmaster
Good question. Has the district attorney's office EVER been mentioned in a Seattle sourcebook? I don't think I remember seeing it...
On the other hand, Lone Star has (until S2072) run both the police-work and the jails of Seattle, so I guess there's a distinct possibility...
Drraagh
QUOTE (Bugfoxmaster @ Sep 4 2009, 03:15 PM) *
Good question. Has the district attorney's office EVER been mentioned in a Seattle sourcebook? I don't think I remember seeing it...
On the other hand, Lone Star has (until S2072) run both the police-work and the jails of Seattle, so I guess there's a distinct possibility...

Very little stuff of that has been mentioned I believe, but with your comment and this question, part of me imagines the players getting pulled over and a scene like this:

"Mega City Municiple Code, 213: Willfull destruction of property, that's two years. Code 310: Illegal possession of assault weapons, five years. Code 457: Resisting arrest, TWENTY years!"
"Who do you think you are?"
"I am... the LAW!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012