Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Stock Numbers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CloneAdam
Hey all,

FanPro products released during 2004 and beyond [with the exception of the recent Cannon Companion reprint] will be adhering to a new stock numbering system. Some previously-announced products and reprints will have new stock numbers. The new stock numbers are below.

Shadowrun, Third Edition [Reprint] -- 25000
Man & Machine [Reprint] -- 25001
Shadows of Europe -- 25002
Mr. Johnson's Little Black Book -- 25003
State of the Art: 2064 -- 25004
Running Wild -- 25005
Loose Alliances -- 25006
Shadows of Asia -- 25007
SR3 GM Screen & Critters [Reprint] -- 25008
New Seattle [Reprint] -- 25009
Shadowrun Companion [Reprint] -- 25010
State of the Art: 2063 [Reprint] -- 25013
Domino
Any idea as to when these supposed books should be expected? wink.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Domino)
Any idea as to when these supposed books should be expected?

Don't you see the dates listed right after each book? wink.gif biggrin.gif
Domino
Indeed I did I was curious which calander was being used. grinbig.gif
Zazen
Why are 25011 and 25012 being reserved?
Fortune
Maybe they already have books assigned to them, but the actual titles are not yet set in stone.
Fortune
QUOTE (Domino)
Indeed I did I was curious which calander was being used.

Our current calender, silly! wink.gif
Domino
I thought perhaps it was the Mayan calender, keeping with the Mythos. At the rate you suggest 2064 will be able to be historically accurate. wink.gif
Kagetenshi
Well, they're starting with this year as year 0...

~J
KosherPickle
QUOTE (CloneAdam)
Hey all,

FanPro products released during 2004 and beyond [with the exception of the recent Cannon Companion reprint] will be adhering to a new stock numbering system. Some previously-announced products and reprints will have new stock numbers. The new stock numbers are below.

Shadowrun, Third Edition [Reprint] -- 25000
Man & Machine [Reprint] -- 25001
Shadows of Europe -- 25002
Mr. Johnson's Little Black Book -- 25003
State of the Art: 2064 -- 25004
Running Wild -- 25005
Loose Alliances -- 25006
Shadows of Asia -- 25007
SR3 GM Screen & Critters [Reprint] -- 25008
New Seattle [Reprint] -- 25009
Shadowrun Companion [Reprint] -- 25010
State of the Art: 2063 [Reprint] -- 25013

Thanks for making my Fanpro Print List obsolete, Adam. nyahnyah.gif

As for 25011 and 25012, there's room for Matrix and something else which I haven't figured out yet. I'm assuming the other one would be something which hasn't ever gotten a reprint, but there's too much to choose from on that front.

There's plenty that's not on the list, but for character related products, the big omission is the Character Dossier.
CloneAdam
Thanks for making my Fanpro Print List obsolete, Adam.  nyahnyah.gif

Heh. That was one of my first thoughts after getting the news about the first stock numbers. "Man, KosherPickle is gonna be annoyed."

But that's why I posted it, so you can keep your list up to date smile.gif

As for 25011 and 25012, there's room for Matrix and something else which I haven't figured out yet.  I'm assuming the other one would be something which hasn't ever gotten a reprint, but there's too much to choose from on that front.

There's plenty that's not on the list, but for character related products, the big omission is the Character Dossier.

Don't read too much into the numbering scheme - it wasn't intended for "core" products to be early numbers. For books that are still in print/available, there's no need to reassign the stock number until the book sells out.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (CloneAdam)
Thanks for making my Fanpro Print List obsolete, Adam.  nyahnyah.gif

Heh. That was one of my first thoughts after getting the news about the first stock numbers. "Man, KosherPickle is gonna be annoyed."

But that's why I posted it, so you can keep your list up to date smile.gif

I'm flattered, actually. And I will. It's interesting to me, at least. smile.gif

As for 25011 and 25012, there's room for Matrix and something else which I haven't figured out yet.  I'm assuming the other one would be something which hasn't ever gotten a reprint, but there's too much to choose from on that front.

Don't read too much into the numbering scheme - it wasn't intended for "core" products to be early numbers. For books that are still in print/available, there's no need to reassign the stock number until the book sells out.

Well, I'm working with the same assumption I used to "designate" 10661 as the Matrix book. Since Matrix is going to get a reprint after the switch away from the 106xx system, it makes sense that a non-designated number would be assigned to a product that hadn't been reprinted yet, especially if there doesn't seem to be a specific reason to hold the numbers.

Such a shame, though. All those wasted numbers. sleepy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012