I had a chat with the Catalyst Game Labs folks at Dragon Con. I'm not sure exactly who I was talking to though.

He told me that both the LE and the Seattle books are shipping from overseas within the next week or so, which will put them in your/our hands around mid-October, since the shipment apparently spend 30 days on a boat in the Pacific.

The Seattle book apparently suffered a misprint, which the printers are working furiously to repair the error and print corrected versions.

The Battletech books look f'ing awesome as well, I have to say, and the CGL guy I talked to was really great and obviously very enthusiastic about the products. The Anniversary edition of the SR book had about 6 copies left when I stopped by the desk. I hope they sold out. I saw QUITE a few people walking around the dealer rooms with shiny new Shadowrun books in their hands. It was really cool to see.

Good job you guys. You had a really great presence at the Con. I didn't get a chance to do any gaming with you, maybe others can elaborate on that.