I got the Shadowrun 4th Edition 20th Anniversary book in my hands today.....and all I can say is; AWESOME.

What caught my attention, from my skim-though a few weeks ago and today, was the color scheme of the book; a soft, easy-on-the-optic-nerves blue that doesn't obscure the text, nor does it blurr out said text as one gets with some types of paper-blends. I found myself devouring every word as I'm going though this book carefully, and not feeling my eyes get tired (especially when I take my glasses off to read--I'm a tad nearsighted).

Next, the graphics. MIND-BLOWING. Especially on p.305. Full color, beautifully rendered, even the ones that are re-prints from classic SR 1st through 3rd editions. The artisit all should be considered for awards.

The Character Templates read like data-displays, and that's a good thing, it is SR4a after all. Keeping up with the SOTA should be a theme.

I'm going to enjoy consuming this book. It will be my travelling companion for quite some time, even after reading the fiction pieces (BTW, to all the authors, I applaud you in advance).

In a nut-shell, this book is WORTH EVERY PENNY. And I don't say that lightly.

Brava Bravisimo, as my old Drama teacher would say. :standing ovation: