Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buying SR4A
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bignaffer
i think i remember some of you saying you bought some kind of combo where you get the physical book and the PDF?

if so where can i get that?
Bull
QUOTE (Bignaffer @ Sep 11 2009, 06:54 PM) *
i think i remember some of you saying you bought some kind of combo where you get the physical book and the PDF?

if so where can i get that?

It's looking like the SR4A is currently listed as "Out of Stock" on the Battleshop. Either they've sold through the first printing already, or they're waiting to list it as "in stock" until they have their backorders filled (if they don't already).

Here ya go though: http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=2241

That was for the Pre-order, but it covers both the PDF and Print version.
CanRay
There are those of us who bought the pre-order and are still waiting for the Book.
Bull
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 11 2009, 07:09 PM) *
There are those of us who bought the pre-order and are still waiting for the Book.

Some of the pre-orders have arrived, but that's why I said they were likely still filling the pre-orders.

I only pre-ordered the LE, so who knows when I'll see my copy smile.gif

Bull
Chrome Tiger
I wish I had gotten in on the LE. I will have to settle for the regular SR4A and the 1st and 5th print regulars. At least we have enough cores to go around the game table now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012