Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Issues with battleshop? battlecorp?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cadmus
Hey guys got a question, the battlecorp website that you get directed to from the catakyst site to buy books and what not,

Well my question is, has any one had problems with orders? I can't find a link to send questions about an order to on the battleshop website, and it just says order pending on a item i orders a few weeks ago now, as well its no longer on the website even though it was when i ordered the item, again a few weeks ago. was trying to get some of those shadowrun Matrix dice. any one have any ideas whats up?

eidolon
You can email quartermaster@battleshop.com with questions.
Ryu
That email address didn´t work for me. Is there a newer one?
darthmord
QUOTE (eidolon @ Sep 12 2009, 03:14 PM) *
You can email quartermaster@battleshop.com with questions.

I thought it was quartermaster@battlecorps.com? I could be wrong though.

To the OP, do a search for quartermaster. One of the threads should have the correct address if both Eidolon and I both have the wrong address.
Ryu
Well, at least that one does not bounce. What response time should one expect?
OneTrikPony
for me the responce time was about half a day. The dude is super cool. I think you can expect great service.
Grinder
QUOTE (Cadmus @ Sep 12 2009, 09:11 PM) *
Well my question is, has any one had problems with orders?

I pre-ordered SR4A LE, but it hasn't been delivered yet. grinbig.gif
Kagetenshi
I've had problems with the fact that they still haven't put Rigger 3 or Shadowbeat up for sale as PDFs wink.gif

~J
Ryu
QUOTE (OneTrikPony @ Nov 4 2009, 04:40 PM) *
for me the responce time was about half a day. The dude is super cool. I think you can expect great service.

Guy´s name is Troy. Seems nice & solved the issue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012