Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celerity and Satyr Legs: Do They Stack?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TeknoDragon
Working up a character, and wanting to make her a hacker/ second-story person. Since speed is good, for getting around, in, and/or away, and I see her as a changeling, I'm thinking of trying for giving her both Satyr Legs and Celerity. The question, then, is do the speed bonuses both stack, giving a character with them double the movement rate?
Rasumichin
They indeed seem to stack, so go for it.
Glyph
The real question is, do Satyr Legs, Celerity, and inline skates stack? biggrin.gif
TeknoDragon
QUOTE (Glyph @ Sep 13 2009, 05:14 PM) *
The real question is, do Satyr Legs, Celerity, and inline skates stack? biggrin.gif

Heh. I'm having a hard enough time trying to get my GM to allow me to play something other than the basic races!
tsuyoshikentsu
For a great mental picture, imagine the physics of a satyr-legged being on inline skates.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Glyph @ Sep 13 2009, 03:14 PM) *

Can't see why they wouldn't... but it would definitely look wierd...
toturi
QUOTE (Glyph @ Sep 14 2009, 05:14 AM) *

No, no, the real question is whether you can wear a red costume with a lightning bolt motif?
Chrysalis
I keep reading the topic as celery and satyr legs. To which the next thought is, what kind of sauce will you use for the satyr legs, and are they better roasted or grilled?
Stingray
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Sep 14 2009, 01:04 PM) *
I keep reading the topic as celery and satyr legs. To which the next thought is, what kind of sauce will you use for the satyr legs, and are they better roasted or grilled?

roasted, bit of black and red pepper.. wink.gif
TeknoDragon
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Sep 14 2009, 05:04 AM) *

As I start to bring this character up to my fellow gamers, to tweak the background, attitudes, and style to fit the group better... looks like well-roasted with a bitter garnish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012