Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cannon info please
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
OneTrikPony
can anyone tell me if there are any cannon Vory NPCs in seattle and where I'd reference that info? I'm looking for specific names if they exist. I'm writeing an adventure and i dont' want to trip over cannon material.

actually now that I think of it any reference to named vory characters anywhere would be nice.

thanks.

underaneonhalo
Off the top of my head, Runner Havens mentions them on pg87. It mentions that they are small and fairly new in town and I don't believe it mentions any names so I wouldn't really worry about stepping on too many canon toes. For the life of me I can't remember any earlier stuff mentioning them but it is 4am here so let me sleep on it.
Andinel
Seattle 2072 has a small paragraph on the Vory in Seattle, but not too much information such as names, locations, or really anything.
kzt
QUOTE (OneTrikPony @ Sep 14 2009, 01:52 AM) *
can anyone tell me if there are any cannon Vory NPCs in seattle and where I'd reference that info? I'm looking for specific names if they exist. I'm writeing an adventure and i dont' want to trip over cannon material.

No Vory with artillery spring to mind. smile.gif
Hartbaine
The old "New Seattle" book for SR3 did quite a bit of name dropping. Sure it's old, but if it's all you have, go with it.
Bugfoxmaster
I always got the feeling that the Seattle underworld is focused mostly on the Yakuza and Italian Mafia, then the Triads, with the gangs and Seoulpa Rings at a distant Third and fourth. The Vory seem to get the shaft around there - not too much of a hold, at least from what I remember reading.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012