Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strip Club map?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Legs
Anyone know of any SR modules, campaign books, sourcebooks, etc that have a good map of a strip club in it?

Not feeling very creative tonight...

(and it's been so long since I've been in a strip club I'm having a difficult time trying to remember the layout:))
Tachi
Maps? No, sorry, don't remember any. But there is a description of one on page 71 of Ghost Cartels that should be fairly easy to turn into one.
Cardul
Sprawl Sites had a bar/nightclub map..not sure if you have that, though...
Method
This is on my "to do list". In the mean time, here is a generic club map I did awhile back. You might be able to make it work. If you don't need it for a few days I might find the time to make it more "strip club" for you. Maybe...

P.S.- the scale is 1/4" = 1 meter for the interiors. They are formated for printing on a sheet of 1/4" graph paper.
Tachi
Some nice stuff Method. I like that you use real overhead shots for the base. Gives you a better feel for the area. Do you mind if I bookmark your photobucket so I can blatantly steal your maps if I need one?
Method
Thats why they're there. Have at em...

And thanks.
Legs
Great stuff, Method!
Chrysalis
Here you go:

http://www.somethingspace.com/features/playset_stripclub.pdf
Tachi
Sweet, thanks, Method. Those real overheads are going to make cover and concealment easier.

Chrysalis, thanks, uh, I think.

Nancy is totally a dude.

rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
Method
Chrysalis: thats awesome. Even comes with NPCs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012