Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running Wild Street Date
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JM Hardy
Now. That's all I've got to say. The Running Wild street date is now. The guide to everything critterific is out in the wild itself, waiting to hunt down players at your gaming table like the rabid dogs/spirits/AIs whatevers they truly are. Referring to the critters, of course, not your fellow players.

If you'd like to know more, the preview remains available, but if you don't need to know more, then just hoof out to the store and pick up a copy.
BookWyrm
Thanks. Still bummed about there being no Talis Cats (yet), but I'm looking forward to reading this book.
eidolon
Striking out locally so far, which is absolutely not surprising in the least.

Hell, the "FLGS" can't even get a damn phone number on their website. They wonder why people's opinion isn't higher.
Malachi
Will preorders be shipping shortly then?
eidolon
The retailer site and the stock lists haven't been updated yet. I don't know who does that, but I was going to link the FLGS guy to them for Running Wild and there wasn't anything to link him to. smile.gif
Matsci
Which means our pre-orders will ship in, what, 3-4 months?
Vairdic
QUOTE (Matsci @ Sep 25 2009, 06:44 PM) *
Which means our pre-orders will ship in, what, 3-4 months?

Most (70+%) are in the mail already. The rest will go out Monday.

If you WANT to wait 3-4 months I'm sure I can arrange.
Cardul
QUOTE (Vairdic @ Sep 25 2009, 09:15 PM) *

Less pre-orders then SR4A?
Grinder
Got mine via my FLGS on Friday. smile.gif
BookWyrm
I'll have to wait a while myself. Funds are restriced to a couple of events (the Fort Tryon RenFaire on the 4th & the Big Apple Comic Con on the 17th), and I'll check with The Strat by Halloween for several items I have my eyes on and see if I can pick it up then.
Prime Mover
Has Battleshop started shipping yet? I keep checking but my hardcopy order is still pending?
Malachi
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Oct 1 2009, 04:13 PM) *
Has Battleshop started shipping yet? I keep checking but my hardcopy order is still pending?

I got notification that mine shipped on Tuesday, and it was bundled with Dawn of the Artifacts too.
Prime Mover
QUOTE (Malachi @ Oct 1 2009, 05:45 PM) *
I got notification that mine shipped on Tuesday, and it was bundled with Dawn of the Artifacts too.

I ordered on 22nd still listed as pending. Can't start stalking mailbox till they ship...yesh.
Prime Mover
QUOTE (Vairdic @ Sep 25 2009, 10:15 PM) *

Almost Sat here now and my order on battleshop is still listed as pending? I swear I didn't ask for a 3-4 month wait honest!
Eugene
Mine's still pending, too. frown.gif
AJCarrington
Received mine from the Battleshop a week ago; also saw a copy at the FLGS on Friday.

AJC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012