Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: peaceman's voice
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
limejello10512
Any GM who doesn't give peaceman a funny voice is a retard.....Does anyone have any idea what peaceman sounds like? how should I play him? I originaly thought it might be funny to have him sound like chong but given his attire it occured to me that he might be Jamaican (course more like he's just be a poser)...anybody know?
TranKirsaKali
I have always heard him played as a Jamacian. No matter where I was playing missions,
SaintHax
I picture him more Chong as his text is written "Peace, man" instead of "Peace, mon"-- he's also listed as African American in stead of Jamaican. I actually picture him sounding like Jim Breuer's character from "Half Baked". Could be his description of liking puffed soy, and Jim's delivery of "... and Fun'ions! YEah!".

Black Jack Rackham
Not an expert in the difference between Jamacian and Chong accents but SaintHax hit the nail on the head with the Jim Breuer example. That's actually who I thought of when I wrote him.

Mark

PS I should add, that, as far as I am concerned, as long as you play him as COMPLETELY baked every moment of the day, I consider that good enough.
Caine Hazen
I'll always hear the voice Aaron did when we ran that adventure... it was true slowdown stoner.
Cadmus
I picture him dead,

as in the first chance I get that dosn't cost me money, I'm puting a burst of narco capsule rounds into him just becouse and then cuting off his head and sticking it in a cooler of dry ice, and then in the next modual when he calls me up i'm showing up to the meet with his own head, and if he dosn't amuse me i'm going to have two heads,

Thats how his voices sounds to me, smile.gif

::giggles like a made man from the darkness::
limejello10512
"I picture him dead,

as in the first chance I get that dosn't cost me money, I'm puting a burst of narco capsule rounds into him just becouse and then cuting off his head and sticking it in a cooler of dry ice, and then in the next modual when he calls me up i'm showing up to the meet with his own head, and if he dosn't amuse me i'm going to have two heads,

Thats how his voices sounds to me, "

heh heh heh heh heh ......well there is a reason I wanted to play him as kind of a jack ass.

btw mark chong was a character in a movie called. If you've ever seen That 70's show...the aging hippe is chong.
Black Jack Rackham
Ah TOMMY Chong. I thought perhaps it was a nationality I was unfamiliar with.

@Cadmus

I believe my work here is done.

Mark
Wasabi
QUOTE (Black Jack Rackham @ Sep 26 2009, 08:22 AM) *
@Cadmus

I believe my work here is done.

LOL~!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012