Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattler 2072 not listed?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
swirler
I'm eagerly waiting on this release and I see it isn't on the books page under current releases or upcoming either one.
Karoline
QUOTE (swirler @ Oct 9 2009, 04:46 AM) *
I'm eagerly waiting on this release and I see it isn't on the books page under current releases or upcoming either one.

Didn't you hear, Seattle got destroyed sometime between 2070 and 2072. wink.gif
Joe Chummer
QUOTE (swirler @ Oct 9 2009, 04:46 AM) *

Last I heard, the book was done (i.e. in PDF form) and was waiting for print.

But don't quote me on that.

I'm still waiting patiently for that, the Runner's Toolkit, the Almanac, and whatever Corp download they come out with next.
Larsine
QUOTE (swirler @ Oct 9 2009, 11:46 AM) *

It's available, both as a book and as PDF:

Combo: http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=2312
Book only: http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=2310
PDF only: http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=2311

Lars
Prime Mover
One of my players brought back a copy from Dragon Con. Definitely a must buy if your a Seattle fan or run your games there. And it's a damn fine good lookin book too.
Malachi
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Oct 9 2009, 08:12 AM) *
One of my players brought back a copy from Dragon Con. Definitely a must buy if your a Seattle fan or run your games there. And it's a damn fine good lookin book too.

It's a beautiful book indeed. And it has two short stories by me! Bonus!
Bull
QUOTE (Larsine @ Oct 9 2009, 06:27 AM) *
It's available, both as a book and as PDF:

Actually, just to clarify, unless something recently changed, the hardcopy is still a preorder only. Limited copies were available at the cons (A rushed early printing that features a blank credits page), but a final, official release date has not been announced by the CGL crew.

Granted, they might forget to announce it's date and let it sneak onto shelves, as Running Wild did.

Bull
Adam
No, due to the page 3 gaffe, Seattle 2072 ended up delayed a little bit. Street date will be announced when we know it.
Joe Chummer
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 10 2009, 08:38 AM) *
No, due to the page 3 gaffe, Seattle 2072 ended up delayed a little bit. Street date will be announced when we know it.

What is this infamous "Page 3 gaffe"?
Caine Hazen
As Bull stated, there was a blank credits/chapter list page on the first print run that made it to the Cons.
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Caine Hazen @ Oct 11 2009, 05:11 PM) *
As Bull stated, there was a blank credits/chapter list page on the first print run that made it to the Cons.

It wasn't a gaffe! It was a page for getting signatures, a special convention-only treat! Really. wink.gif
Joe Chummer
QUOTE (Caine Hazen @ Oct 11 2009, 05:11 PM) *

The way he said it, I thought maybe that was intentional, i.e. the Azzie blood mages required a sacrifice, and it was the credits page!
Bull
Yeah, "features" was probably the wrong word to use.

Either way, yeah, this sucks cause I'm eagerly awaiting a hardcopy to use and abuse smile.gif
FenrisWolf
I picked one up at GenCon and I agree, it is an awesome looking book.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012