Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadownotes!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ancient History
Shadownotes.pdf

WARNING!

Shadownotes are the raw, unfiltered Shadowrun-related notes I doodle on scraps of paper. They are written in crummy ballpoint on crummy paper and scanned grayscale in a deliberate attempt to make you go blind (well, mostly, there's some typewitten pages too). They cover a wide range of topics, from short stories that didn't make it, the original draft of Happy Trails, notes before writing Neo-Tokyo, an essay on the secret history of SoLA, and lots and lots of bad doodles.

Did I mention it's a big ol' file? 24 pages? Might take a wee bit to download?
Namelessjoe
im at work so i cant look at it atm but it sounds neat thanks smile.gif
ill look at it tonight

(oh is there any reason to release 20some pages of notes or were you just in a sharing house cleaning mood?)
Ancient History
I was cleaning, yes.
Prime Mover
Nice
ravensmuse
Aw, I was disappointed the SoLA essay ended so quickly. I was hoping for more behind the scenes action. Funny that there's a note in there saying that SoLA was about to be published..and then it wasn't.

Also, awesome doodles. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that when he's jotting things down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012