Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adventure Blending
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fonitrus
Alot of the published adventures start with simple events and i have noticed that some of this events are exact or very similar events in middle or end of other adventures..one example is the random atack start of Elven Fire and the TeddyBois attack in One stage Before (not same but similar random violence)..

I have not read, nor i have in my possession any other adventures.

So I was wondering for those who have read them all/more than me, or even tried doing similar themselves, to offer some advice.

Which adventures are good for running in parrallel or starting one off in middle of another?
Kanada Ten
Wake of the Comet and Survival of the Fittest happen nearly parallel in a time sense.

[ Spoiler ]
RedmondLarry
Shadows of the Underworld, Super Tuesday, and the sourcebook California Free State are set in the same time period.
Kagetenshi
Injecting Harlequin's Back into the middle of a contemporary run would be fun, provided that your players had the attention and memory to save the old adventure thread in memory during HB.

~J
Dogsoup
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Injecting Harlequin's Back into the middle of a contemporary run would be fun, provided that your players had the attention and memory to save the old adventure thread in memory during HB.

I've thought of something similar, especially given the "testimonial" about Darke in Threats 1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012