Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions on stuff.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Velocity
Nova and Sunday_Gamer, please don't get into this--it'll just spoil a potential subplot. Thanks guys. smile.gif

To the rest of you:
[ Spoiler ]

Thanks in advance. smile.gif

P.S.: When you reply to this post, would you mind bracketing your response with "SPOILER" tags? Thanks again. smile.gif
K Oz
[ Spoiler ]
crazyivans
[COLOR=yellow][ spoiler ]
Snow_Fox
[ Spoiler ]
Nath
QUOTE (K Oz)
[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]
FlakJacket
[ Spoiler ]

Edit: Damn, and Nath beats me to it. smile.gif And that's why you shouldn't wander off in the middle of a post for something to eat.
crazyivans
Hey velocity, are you going to ask anything or what?

[ Spoiler ]
Frag-o Delux
Look inside the spoiler and it will give you the question.

Check to make sure yor profile will let you read spoilers.
Velocity
Okay, I don't think the SPOILER tags are necessary anymore; I just didn't want my players to see anything in case they "accidentally" clicked on this thread in the main page. wink.gif Thanks for your co-operation, everyone.

K Oz wrote:
IIRC, you can get info on the Ordo Maximus in the following books:
Nath wrote:
An adventure in Blood in the Boardroom indicates the Ordo Maximus had an agreement with Richard Villiers to teach Cybermancy to Fuchi mages in their Delta clinic in the Pueblo council.
Flakjacket wrote:
Actually they have a relationship with the Villiers faction of Fuchi, which no doubt carried over to Novatech. Check out the 'Black Operations' adventure on page thirty-two of Blood in the Boardroom.

Cool, thanks very much to everyone who replied--this does clarify things for me quite a bit.

Since this appears to be the limit of the canonical information on this group, does anyone have any personal theories? I'm currently running a subplot in my campaign revolving around the HMHVV and one group's attempt to harness the virus for its own purposes. I'd very much like to link cybermancy in there and the Ordo Maximus sounds like a perfect bridge between the two (that is, HMHVV and cybermantic engineering).

Suggestions?
FlakJacket
You know, I could be wrong, but wasn't the Ordo backing the mad scientist that was mucking about with vampires in the 'Terminus Express' novel? I'm fairly sure they were the money behind the whole affair. But I seem to have mentally blocked out large tracts of the book so someone else will have to check. smile.gif I vaguely remember de Vries turning up at one point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012