Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I was wondering?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
olddogtree
If the Cthulhutech books, and Eclipse Phase books sell well, does anyone think it would be possible for catalyst to reprint all the supplemental core rule books for shadowrun (arsenal, street magic and so on) in full color. I ask this, because I have all those full color books, and SR4A, and they look really good. They look so good they make my supplemental core rulebooks look... pitiful. Or is it the sort of thing where if they don't do it in the first printing, they won't do it? And how many of the people here would re-buy the books if they were released as full color extravaganza editions?
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (olddogtree @ Nov 5 2009, 05:39 PM) *
If the Cthulhutech books, and Eclipse Phase books sell well, does anyone think it would be possible for catalyst to reprint all the supplemental core rule books for shadowrun (arsenal, street magic and so on) in full color. I ask this, because I have all those full color books, and SR4A, and they look really good. They look so good they make my supplemental core rulebooks look... pitiful. Or is it the sort of thing where if they don't do it in the first printing, they won't do it? And how many of the people here would re-buy the books if they were released as full color extravaganza editions?

As long as they don't color it like the Augmentation cover, fine by me. That cover almost blinded me the first time I saw it grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012