Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free shadowrun character art.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Squinky
Hi all,

Just letting folks know I have an ongoing thread in the community section:

Here

I'll draw you up a free character drawing, I do it cause I love the random stuff you guys have me draw smile.gif

I know a lot of folks know about it already, but is has gone a little stale.

Thanks!
BookWyrm
All your artwork looks very good, Squinky.
Bull
We'll have more for you soon Squinky, I promise wink.gif
pbangarth
I'm itching for a chance to play Uncle Zola, and be able to say, ".... annnnnd .... this is what he looks like!"
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Will apply for character art soon... thanks for the information...

Keep the Faith
Axl
Squinky, your drawings are excellent!
Stahlseele
Yay, the grandmaster is back ^^
Sixgun_Sage
May we request character art for other systems? My group is planning a hiatus from shadowrun and it is between Rifts and V:tM at this point. Got a couple of old characters for either system I never got to play in need of some art...

Squinky
Heh, thanks guys. I'm always trying to get better smile.gif

And Bull, I'm ready when you are smile.gif

Sixgun, or anyone else, I will draw characters for any setting. My knowledge of rifts is lacking though, so be sure to flesh it out for me.
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (Squinky @ Nov 15 2009, 06:04 PM) *
Heh, thanks guys. I'm always trying to get better smile.gif

And Bull, I'm ready when you are smile.gif

Sixgun, or anyone else, I will draw characters for any setting. My knowledge of rifts is lacking though, so be sure to flesh it out for me.

Well that works, I'm fairly new to Rifts myself, my friend who is running the game let me pick whatever I wanted to play though. His mistake, I chose a cyber-knight. Going to give a basic rundown if that's cool, and you can turn it down or work on it if you want.

The character is a little on the tall and lean side, maybe 6'0 and 200 lbs (for rifts this is actually fairly close to average) with slightly sharp, rakish features something similar to Gambit from the X-Men but with short, choppy hair. He wears a suit of lightweight partial plate armor with a clean royal blue tabard trimmed in gold that hangs to mid thigh, visible weapons include a sabre, a laser rifle and pistol and a boot knife. He has a helmet but only ever wears it in actual combat. If you have the main book you can pull starting points by noting his armor is the gladiator suit with the spikes removed, his sabre and knife are coalition issue vibro-weapons with the death's head insignia removed, his pistol is an NG-57 pistol without a scope and the rifle is a coalition CP-10 assault rifle. any flourishes you decide on would probably just give me new ideas for the character so cut loose!
Warlordtheft
How about a Troll guitar playing (thing heavy metal) completetly covered in chrome dermal plating, with red cyber eyes and gloss black horns. His clothing is chrome, as is his bike, and guns (a pair of ruger thunderbolts).

All modified and pimped out to go with his band's his namesake Demon spawn. His band includes a troll drummer, an ork basist, an an ork on the synthaxe. His running moniker is the Chromed Demon or CD. He is the front man for the group.

Likes: Barfights, his music, his bike, his guns, female groupies, and anything for the "fun" of it.

Greatest inspiriation: 1980-1990 Heavy metal bands.

Dislikes: Humanis and other racists, wageslaves, cops,
Cheshyr
I guess while we're tossing them out there.

Fomori Troll, street sam. Heavy bioware, no obvious cyber, cybereyes, slight scarring around the eyes from a shotgun blast a year or two back. 6'10", 600lbs, ex-heavy responder for evo. Mortimer Greatcoat, heavily modified Ruger Warhawk, AZ-150 Anti-Troll Stun Baton. Concealed Grenades. I've been rolling with a Marv feel from Sin City, and claimed a slight blue tinge to his skin due to his fomori heritage. Bounces for Aces. Generally just a quiet professional runner. Soft spot for kids. Feel free to take creative license; I've included a rough Char Sheet in the spoiler tag.

Kethic Evans
[ Spoiler ]
Doc Byte
QUOTE (Squinky @ Nov 16 2009, 12:04 AM) *

Would you be interested in drawing my feline Jedi Knight? He looks like a panther walking on two legs with short, black fur but without a tail. He's wearing a dust colored environment suit with an open face visor and strapped on armor plates reminding vaguely a very light mandalorian armor. He's wearing a stormtrooper equipment belt (like Luke wears in ANH) with an old heavy blaster (like Han's) at his right side. And he's wearing heavy (anti-grav) boots. On top of this he's wearing a brown jedi cloak with the hood up. He has an ignited red double-bladed lightsaber in his hands ready for fighting Yuuzhan Vong. sarcastic.gif
Squinky
Woops!

I'll add these all to my list, but, and this is my fault, can we put all further requests in the character art thread?

Squinky's Character art thread

Thanks guys, and thanks for all the good work for me to do smile.gif
Metapunk
Love your drawing Squinky:D keep it up

Just started a Campaign but I got some Ideas in my head, so I might soon try out a request for you:)
Draco18s
QUOTE (Squinky @ Nov 15 2009, 06:04 PM) *
Sixgun, or anyone else, I will draw characters for any setting.

Sweet. biggrin.gif
If I ever have a good one I want drawn up, I'll be sure to come to you.
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (Squinky @ Nov 16 2009, 11:58 PM) *
Woops!

I'll add these all to my list, but, and this is my fault, can we put all further requests in the character art thread?

Squinky's Character art thread

Thanks guys, and thanks for all the good work for me to do smile.gif

My bad, I wanted to put the description here so you'd see it as an "if you have the inclination" sort of thing, especially since you aren't too familiar with Rifts. It's fun though, I've conned the games gm into giving me a bionic horse with the locomotion legs and plan on using this in game to up my charge damage (yes, I have a mega damage lance, it's in the "game master's guide" which our group reffers to as "the big book of everything I want"), hey, with my intelligence bonus my cyber-knight horsemanship is at 81% at level 1....
Squinky
It's all good man smile.gif

Draco and Meta, bring em on smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012