Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summoned Spirits and Karma Pool
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sphynx
Ok, in a recent game I told my players that their spirits had no Karma Pool to spend as per the rules I read on page 266 of the SR3(BBB) book.

I'm being told this is a House Rule but can't seem to find where it gives a karma amount for spirits (other than Ally and Free Spirits). Can someone point me to this elusive page please?

Sphynx
Reaver
QUOTE (Sphynx)
Ok, in a recent game I told my players that their spirits had no Karma Pool to spend as per the rules I read on page 266 of the SR3(BBB) book.

I'm being told this is a House Rule but can't seem to find where it gives a karma amount for spirits (other than Ally and Free Spirits). Can someone point me to this elusive page please?

Sphynx

I know for sure that ally spirits and free spirits do, and I do believe other spirits have a karma pool as well. I don't have my core rules on me thou to be able to quote any page numbers for you.
cth
SR3 p. 189:
Like other critters, spirits have access to Combat Pool, Astral Combat Pool, and Karma Pool. A spirit's Karma Pool equals the number of successes achieved in the Conjuring Test to summon it, plus 1.
Sphynx
Thanks Cth, that's all I need.

Sphynx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012