Two silly rules I thought of when I was down at the range, I use a high powered bolt action and scoped rifle. A Remington Mode 710 and when looking down the scope I find that my perception gets quit narrow. Made me think a little, there really no guide lines for how that would negatively effect the players ability to be aware around them when sniping without a spotter. So.. here are ones I made. Smart Links make open sights useless for the most part but there is always the magician/shamen, and open sights are quite useful for them and along with adpet's and others who stay full flesh and blood.

::Open Sights::
->Open Sights allow full situation awareness while maintaining a bead on the target, there is no penalty toward perception tests. Open Sights include, built in iron sights, laser sights and reflex sights.

::Closed Sights::
->Closed Sights allow for focused and more accurate fire where the cross hairs are over but effect ones situational perception. Add +2 to any perception test required or count as ambushed.

And I am sure some here are familiar with the Reflex Rules Raygun has made so I made found a list of some of the more trusted brands out there. And with reflex sights not being effective at long to extreme ranges, well that are with skill but even the manufactures have yet to make something that is effective and in the same package. They have add-ons like magnifiers, these magnifiers would allow the reflex sight to provide its bonus to all ranges while while adding the effects of a rating one scope but does make it a closed sight. Some models do come with a flip to side feature and would allow the sight to be used with or without the magnifier. And some would say it broken but a laser sight can be used with a scope. (Reflex sights range from .15-.2kg in weight, .7kg for the 557.G23FTS)

::Full Size:: *-1 conceal on carbines or larger firearms, -2 conceal on SMGs or small firearms*
->AIMPOINT COMPC3, AIMPOINT COMPM3
->L-3 EOTec EOLAD-1V, L-3 EOTec 512.*, 516.*, 517.*, 552.*,553.*, 555.*, 556.*, 557.*
->Trijicon ACOG 4x60 Assault, Trijicon Reflex III
(EOTech 553.A65TAN units include a quick mount ARMS system)

::Mini:: *-1 conceal on SMG and smaller firearms*
->AIMPOINT Micro T-1, H-1, R-1 Reflex Sights
->L-3 EOTec XPS2-*, XPS3-*
->Trijicon RMR

::Magnifiers::
->AIMPOINT 3XMAG
->G23.FTS
Allows the reflex sight to operate at all ranges for rifles and Machineguns out to 500 meters, while confurring the effect of a rating 1 scope, counts as a closed sight when in place. FTS units allow the reflex sight to be used without magnification and no longer count as a closed sight.
(G23.FTS includes a flip to side mount)

Vision Enhancers
->Trijicon's TANS(.8kg, shares mount with top scope)
Attached to the front of a optical scope, this provides night imaging capabilities. Compatible with magnified reflex systems.
->Trijicon's ATWS(.8kg, shares mount with top scope)
Attached to the front of a optical scope, this provides thermal imaging capabilities. Compatible with magnified reflex systems.
->AN-25.4 PIRVD Attachment(.8kg, shares mount with top scope)
Attached to the front of a optical scope, this provides inferred imaging capabilities. Compatible with magnified reflex systems.

Here are some other toys for those that think more stuff for there guns the better and to hell with the limited mounting point SR gives us, that is what the RAS systems are for.

::Throw Lever Mount::
Accessories with a throw lever mount are easy to secure to any Picatinny mount, there are different trademarked and patented systems but they all act the same. Allow for easy and quick mounting and dismounting of sights and accessories. Units with this system will be noted. Only a simple action to mount or dismount from weapon.

::Weapons Lights::
->Surefire M900A Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight -- Throw-lever Mount(.56kg, under barrel)
This unit uses a HID flashlight with LED light navigation lights in red, white and blue. light switches are tied to a momentary pressure pad and click on button. HID light acts as a multi-spectrum flashpack.
->Scout LightŪ Kit(.1kg, under, side or top space)
Comes with Picatinny mounting system and pressure pad with taped back to fit to foregrips. Depending on bulb option it functions as a regular flashlight or a flashpack.
->Classic Universal WeaponLight(.1 clamps to barrel or gas tube)
Allows the light to be clamped to barrel or exposed gas tube, pressure pad with taped back allows it to be fixed to foregrips or built in verticle grips.

::Grips and Stocks::
->Magpul Mission Grip(Personalized Grip)(replaces previous grip)
Is a user customizable grip system with hallow core to facilitate various storage cores or SL I/SL II drop in units(3 spare rounds, spare bolt, batteries)
->Magpul ACS(.3kg, replaces previous stock)
Is a retractable stock with two storage tubes in the the cheek rest and storage compartment in the main body(Holds batteries, spare bolts, cleaning kit in the tubes, main body can hold slap patchs, lose batteries and optical chips)
->Magpul UBR Stock(.7kg, replaces previous stock)
Is a retractable stock with adjustable cheek rest, storage compartment in the main body(can hold slap patchs, lose batteries and optical chips)
->Magpul PRS Stock(.8kg, replaces the previous stock)
Fully adjustable butt pad and check rest, includes a uni-pod.