Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contacts
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Drraagh
Not sure if anyone else might know where I can find this, or has something similar to it, but there was a list I saw on an old SR page. I remember an old SRII page I believe it was, I am going through my old bookmarks, but one of the things it had was a list of possible contact types and then a list of different relationships to the contact. I remember also seeing it in one of the SR mailing list archives, but I am unable to find either of them now.

I was thinking of using that as a list to inspire some of my players past the old 'Fixer, bartender, decker' sort of contacts but I am having trouble finding it. If anyone has it or anything like it, I would like to get a link.
Method
Was it something like THIS?
Drraagh
Not really. It was more just a list of titles, but that is definately a good list with some unique ideas on it as well. Might make a list from that and my own ideas and the ones in the books.
Link
Here's a list including archetypes and with source reference.
[ Spoiler ]

tisoz
QUOTE (Drraagh @ Dec 4 2009, 12:20 AM) *
Not sure if anyone else might know where I can find this, or has something similar to it, but there was a list I saw on an old SR page. I remember an old SRII page I believe it was, I am going through my old bookmarks, but one of the things it had was a list of possible contact types and then a list of different relationships to the contact. I remember also seeing it in one of the SR mailing list archives, but I am unable to find either of them now.

I was thinking of using that as a list to inspire some of my players past the old 'Fixer, bartender, decker' sort of contacts but I am having trouble finding it. If anyone has it or anything like it, I would like to get a link.

This perhaps?
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012