Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Technomancer Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tagz
Hey all. Was working on helping a player with his technomancer and I came up with a question and I can't figure out the answer to it.

I'm wondering, does a technomancer's system on his living persona limit his complex form ratings the same way system does for programs on a regular node? I know that they cannot exceed resonance attribute & aren't effected by processor limits for they're complex forms, but I've checked over and over and it doesn't make an exception or a confirmation on their system score limiting the complex form rating.

Any advice would be helpful.
Trigger
QUOTE (tagz @ Dec 21 2009, 10:47 PM) *
Hey all. Was working on helping a player with his technomancer and I came up with a question and I can't figure out the answer to it.

I'm wondering, does a technomancer's system on his living persona limit his complex form ratings the same way system does for programs on a regular node? I know that they cannot exceed resonance attribute & aren't effected by processor limits for they're complex forms, but I've checked over and over and it doesn't make an exception or a confirmation on their system score limiting the complex form rating.

Any advice would be helpful.

A TMs CFs are not limited by the System and Response of his living persona. This was answered in the FAQ here, in the Technomancer section.
tagz
Thanks Trigger. I knew they wern't effected by the response, but didn't know about the other. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012