Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mr J and his/her Ork Bodyguard build
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tete
I've been building a Mr J and his/her Ork bodyguard. I was wondering what y'all would come up with. Right now Mr. J is an Elf Mage built on 444BP with spells like analyze truth. But I got nothing for the bodyguard yet. I was thinking a totally wired out street sam type. Your help is appreciated.

[edit] I was thinking the mage is the brains focus on magic and the matrix (not a full hacker but some skills and/or programs) and the bodyguard is the brawn/rigger. Set up so if the PCs try anything the ork can hold them off and get the Mr. J to safety. Think Mega Corp Johnson... BP can be anything but I don't want them to be so powerful that they wouldn't need a team of runners. Mr. J should be good enough to analyze the runners hes hiring and determine if they are good enough along with having some magical security in-case someone tries something. The ork just has to keep Mr. J alive.
zeborazor
BOdyguard

Metatype : Ork
Mundane

Attributes
Body: 8
Agility: 5
Reaction: 5
Strength: 5
Charisma: 1
Intuition: 3
Logic: 1
Willpower: 5

Edge: 3
Initiative: 8
Essence: 1.46

Knowledge Skills
: N

Active Skills
Pistols (Revolvers) : 5
Gymnastics : 4
Perception : 3

Positive Qualities
Adrenaline Surge
Magic Resistance 3

Negative Qualities
SINner Criminal
Uncouth
Addiction, mild

Cyberwares
Wired Reflexes (Rating 3)

Biowares
Muscle Toner 3
Orthoskin 3

Weapons
Katana
Ruger Super Warhawk
Smartgun System, external
Speed Loader

Armors
Armor Jacket

Vehicles

Commlinks
Commlink : Sony Emperor

I went over on the 50bp limit for gear, mainly for the ware. You might want to add skill for melee combat if you want him to do that as well. Otherwise he should be pretty scary. He can't keep 4-5 people in a room but he could keep at least a couple of Runners busy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012