Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To the writers of Seattle 2072
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
'Sconnie
I just finished the Seattle Corporations section. I haven't read a shadowtalker exchange that made me laugh out loud since The "Real Live Catgirls" bit from Augmentation.

This is why I love Shadowrun.

BTW, when can we expect to see an updated Shadowtalker list? I see there are some new faces on Jackpoint.
tete
I agree Seattle 2072 is possibly as good and perhaps even better than the original for 1e... That is the highest praise I can give it. 5 outta 5. I love that the have some of my favorite places listed. But what happened to Diana at the Downfall? Is she still alive? did someone come after her? Did she quit? I guess that decision was left up to the GMs...
Ancient History
QUOTE ('Sconnie @ Dec 30 2009, 05:47 PM) *
I just finished the Seattle Corporations section. I haven't read a shadowtalker exchange that made me laugh out loud since The "Real Live Catgirls" bit from Augmentation.

Aside from the short stories, Seattle 2072 is pretty much all Steve Kenson.
tete
Well Steve keep up the good work... I'll be interested in any other books you write for the line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012