Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aztlan pull out from Texas
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bearclaw
It does happen, right????
Jason Farlander
The maps in SR3 and SoNA seem to indicate that Aztlan claims about 1/3 to 1/2 of former Texas.

Checking the timeline in SoNA, Aztlan does not seem to have ever left. Texas seceded from the CAS after the Aztlan invasion, and what remained of Texas rejoined the CAS one year later after failing to oust Aztlan.
Crimsondude 2.0
Aztlan never pulled out of Texas.
Accel
He probably has the events in Denver in mind.

Aztlan was forced to abandon its sector there due to overwhelming (CAS Armed) force(s, smile.gif.) But Denver is smack in the middle between NAN, CAS and UCAS, or the dear departed State of Colorado, if preferred. Not anywhere near the Rio Grande. No sign of chance there. Or in Southern CalFree, for that matter.
Bearclaw
OK, I thought I'd remembered something about Austin being abandoned by the Azzies. It must be all that glue I've been sniffing wobble.gif
Crimsondude 2.0
QUOTE (Accel)
He probably has the events in Denver in mind.

Aztlan was forced to abandon its sector there due to overwhelming (CAS Armed) force(s, smile.gif.) But Denver is smack in the middle between NAN, CAS and UCAS, or the dear departed State of Colorado, if preferred. Not anywhere near the Rio Grande. No sign of chance there. Or in Southern CalFree, for that matter.

I'd say Ghostwalker had more to do with it. But that's just me.
Abstruse
Ghostwalker arranged it, but the CAS forces are the ones who actually did the ousting.

The Abstruse One
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012