Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man and Machine
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
crazyivans
Any Ideas where I can find Man and Machine: Cybertechnology? I cant find it on Stiggybaby's or Ebay or Amazon... Help please...
Backgammon
I think it's about to be reprinted, so it might be out of stock until that happens...
sable twilight
Probably means it is getting revised as well.
Wu Jen
Check Ebay smile.gif
Zimbabwean Aardvark
I got my copy recently from www.nobleknights.com
Eismann
Man and Machine or Cybertechnology? These are two different books.
Adam
The full title of Man and Machine is technically "Man and Machine: Cyberware" - just nobody bothers to use the "Cyberware" tag except for distributor/store solicitations, to make it easier for stores to determine what's in the book.
Bearclaw
No.
The title is exactly as written.
Man and Machine: Cyberware

[edit]Adam is fast.[/edit]
Crimson Jack
It'll show up on Ebay again, my friend. All of the SR books pop up there at one point or another. Also, you might want to check out your local comic book stores. SR's popular enough to have back stock on this book in any good store. If that doesn't work out, I'll sell you mine for 200 nuyen.gif

grinbig.gif
k1tsune
I'm looking for a copy, too... Have to drive down to my nearest comic book store (an hour away) and see if he can order it for me...
Adam
There's a reprint in the works, so he should be able to pre-order that.
Crimson Jack
Or he can buy mine for 400 nuyen.gif .
Grey
Dude, I'll sell mine for 399, its a bargin!
Rev
QUOTE (k1tsune)
I'm looking for a copy, too... Have to drive down to my nearest comic book store (an hour away) and see if he can order it for me...

Or call them.
k1tsune
QUOTE (Crimson Jack)
Or he can buy mine for 400 nuyen.gif .

Only if you mean modern Japanese yen. Then, sure! I'll buy for that!
Voran
Good luck finding Shadowrun materials in Hawaii nyahnyah.gif I've checked all the stores I can think of, slim pickings. Walls fulla d20 related junk, but only old Shadowrun stuff and none of the rarer texts like Man/Machine and Cannon Companion.

Heh, there's somebody selling Man/Machine for NINETY NINE dollars on Amazon. Scary.
Zimbabwean Aardvark
QUOTE (Eismann @ Feb 18 2004, 03:07 PM)
Man and Machine or Cybertechnology? These are two different books.

Man & Machine:Cyberware
Diesel
Wasn't aware it was rare. I guess I bought the last copies of CC and MM at Borders a week back. :\
Siege
QUOTE (Diesel)
Wasn't aware it was rare. I guess I bought the last copies of CC and MM at Borders a week back. :\

It definitely worth a gander at chain bookstores that don't know what they stock.

For that matter, either B&N or Borders are generally willing to ship books from one location to another for customer orders.

-Siege
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012