Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento 2072
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
grendel504
There anything documented about Sacramento 2072 or am I gonna have to wing this one?

Thanks in advance chummers
Saint Sithney
All we've got as far as official on Sacramento,
but here is some San Francisco info.
The bottom of the page has the books they pulled the info from for reference.
You're likely to find more on Sacramento in those books.
WalksWithWiFi
If memory serves, there was a small bit of information in "Year of the Comet" about Sacramento...
but i think it was mostly its relation with San Fran.
Most of it is in the Californian Uber Allies chapter, looks like General Saito steamrolled it.
There might be some info on it in the "Neo Anarchists Guide to North America"-

Edit: just looked at Cal Free State and there is a small bit on Sacramento as well-
mostly about the government/corps.

grendel504
Thanks guys,

I'm gonna have to check out the Cal Free book.
Ayeohx
Didn't a large section of the Cali area end up under water? I remember checking because I was interested playing there (from Modesto CA originally) but I was disappointed to find that the valley flooded.
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Ayeohx @ Jan 20 2010, 07:44 PM) *
Didn't a large section of the Cali area end up under water? I remember checking because I was interested playing there (from Modesto CA originally) but I was disappointed to find that the valley flooded.
Southern California had a "big one" occur, with a Deep Lacuna (magical sinkhole, basically). Sacramento wasn't affected.
BishopMcQ
Corporate Enclaves has the full info on why Modesto is flooded.

Sacramento - I'd go for the CalFree State book, or check out the upcoming Sixth World Almanac.
Ayeohx
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Jan 21 2010, 09:42 AM) *
Corporate Enclaves has the full info on why Modesto is flooded.

Sacramento - I'd go for the CalFree State book, or check out the upcoming Sixth World Almanac.

Cool! Could you give me the jist? Not sure that I have corp enclave.
BishopMcQ
The city was flooded when an alchera manifested beneath the city. This semi-permanent manifest alchera called the "Deep Lacuna."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012