Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My commlinks
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tete
So I don't like the default ones here are some I created. They are cheaper than the actual costs on purpose. I should note that I have a house rule where you can run a program higher than your system but you take a -1 response and it counts as an additional program for each point over the system rating.

$600 - NeoNET Airwave - Firewall 1, Signal 2, Response 1, System 1, Analyze 1, Browse 1, Command 1, Edit 1.
$1400 - MCT Samurai – Firewall 1, Signal 3, Response 2, System 2, Analyze 1, Browse 2, Command 1, Edit 2.
$3,000 – NeoNET Satellite– Firewall 2, Signal 3, Response 3, System 3, Analyze 2, Browse 3, Command 2, Edit 2.
$6,500 - MCT Shogun - Firewall 2, Signal 2, Response 3, System 4, Analyze 3, Browse 3, Command 3 Edit 3.
$9,600 – NeoNET Lightspeed - Firewall 3, Signal 3, Response 4, System 5, Analyze 3, Browse 4, Command 3, Edit 4.
$16,000 – Renraku Mach V– Firewall 4, Signal 4, Response 5, System 5, Analyze 4, Browse 4, Command 4, Edit 6.

Opinions?
Karoline
Looks cool. I considered saying something about seperating out firewall/system from signal/response and cut the programs, but then I realized that you already buy a computer with a basically set OS and firewall in it, as well as basic analyze, browse, command and edit stuff in modern day, and that's unlikely to have changed in the future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012