Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: XTREME Runs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bushw4cker
Where are some of the wildest places your runners have been?..Dragon's Lair, Space, Arctic, Deep in Metaplanes..
Aerospider
The Renraku Arcology was pretty extreme ...

Other than that, a nuclear submarine crossing the Pacific.
Thanee
Southpole. It was pretty cold there. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
AngelisStorm
Rome.

(Great background count in our favor, but it's was a lot like in videogames, when the game gives you spare ammo, grenades, health kit, and the option of a rocket launcher. Bad sign for what lies ahead.)
Summerstorm
Hm lets see:

Renraku Arcology of course...
Old Exploded/radiated nuclear reactor...
Underwater Arkoblock filled with horrors...
and Canada *g*

So no space or metaplanes yet... maybe sometime.
Rotbart van Dainig
Subterranean Proteus lab doing biodrone research, under the southpole.
On Mars.

(Mad Scientist par for the course, long before biodrones were even hinted in kanon)
Dumori
Space, A blood riutule that had a chance to end the 6th world, south pole and many others.
Sengir
Our GM had too much Bioshock...
Doc Byte
SOX - Two times! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... sarcastic.gif
Daylen
An alien artifact cruising through the solar system in a hyperbolic orbit.
Rystefn
We've done a space run (after hijacking a space-station and commandeering a shuttle, we self-dubbed as space pirates). We also did some wild stuff in the Australian bush, the Siberian tundra, and an underwater arcology off the coast of Hong-Kong.

Edit: We also did a WWII submarine.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Aerospider @ Feb 5 2010, 05:35 AM) *
The Renraku Arcology was pretty extreme ...

Seconded, and we were only on the inside for one session (but we're headed back in next week).

In another game we were inside another research lab for [I forgot] and accidentally let Deus loose and barely made it out of there alive (my character got shot to the point where he actually defected on the condition that Deus let the party go, as he'd come back and bring a portion of our reward for the run: power armor (that mech-thing from Ghost in the Shell)). That character was ended by a Thor Shot in the epilogue (see sig).
Snow_Fox
South Pole- a corp base that had been overrun by some sort of mind controlling plant- very much Seeds of Doom, Waters of Mars and the Thing typesetting. You blow up the base to destroy the bad guy and then you're SOL in a frozen waste land-what a choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012