Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi all I would need help ;)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Delarn
Hi all I would need help with a character concept. I'm gming for a long time and one of my player want to gm a game. So I need to make a character !

I was thinking of a Troll/Plant surged class III.
I would like it to have 4 arms also, but I really don't know.

I may even go for an AI again ...
Daylen
will the name be Treebeard?
Caadium
QUOTE (Delarn @ Feb 23 2010, 03:38 PM) *
Hi all I would need help with a character concept. I'm gming for a long time and one of my player want to gm a game. So I need to make a character !

I was thinking of a Troll/Plant surged class III.
I would like it to have 4 arms also, but I really don't know.

I may even go for an AI again ...

I wish I could find someone that wanted to GM so I could actually play. There are a number of concepts I'd love to actually use, but truth be told a lot would depend on the GM, players, and team being put together.
Delarn
QUOTE (Daylen @ Feb 23 2010, 06:41 PM) *
will the name be Treebeard?

LOL yes ... and will look like that http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mmiii_gallery/82980.jpg

Edit: Poisoner/Medic martial artist ?
GrimWulf
Unless this guy has experience GMing or you're trying to make sure no one ever usurps your role as GM, I'd probably go with a more basic character. He's probably going to have his hands full enough with just running the game let alone, trying to figure out ways to fit an off the wall character into it.
Delarn
Playing a Minotaur Poisoner/Medic Adept.
Daylen
cool. I'd suggest having an apt just to keep stuff at and sleep in a park standing streched out. would just have to be warry of woodpeckers...
Delarn
QUOTE (Daylen @ Feb 23 2010, 09:13 PM) *
cool. I'd suggest having an apt just to keep stuff at and sleep in a park standing streched out. would just have to be warry of woodpeckers...

LOL : He's a combat medic (former Docwagon) So he is having his illegal clinic in his apartment wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012