Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: drinky?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Daylen
not sayen I have had enough to drink, but who drinks enough tasty beverages to be happy before getting on here?
SleepIncarnate
Normally, not at all. But right this second, I'm finishing off the last glass of a 2-liter of Coke Zero (gotta watch my figure) and a normal 750 mL bottle of Malibu rum.
knasser

Ah, that would be a definite no. smile.gif
Mantis
Me neither. It's as bad as drunk calling and harder to excuse. I mean you would need to actually type and that requires more thinking than talking does. I suppose if you were drunk enough some of the topics may have added humour value, but then you might be an angry drunk and everything would just piss you off.
Ascalaphus
Sure, now and then. But I tend to be a fairly calm drunk.

Frankly, writing coherently when I'm on a caffeine rush is a lot harder.
Khyron
I learned a long time ago not to drink and 'net at the same time. Bad things happen as a result. Not necessarily to me or my equipment either.
Stahlseele
i don't drink any more. period. so no, not me.
BookWyrm
I refrain from imbibing alcohol at any time. but usually I have a glass of generic soda when perusing DS. Right now, I'm gearing myself up for a 'con at the end of this month, where I'll be limiting myself to one one bottle of Vault per day. Otherwise, if I can find it, I treat myself to the occaisional Mountain Dew, but never after 8pm.
Method
Guilty as charged but only on rare occasions and only very carefully.
flowswithdrek
I have never done it. But maybe i will try it just to see what happens grinbig.gif
Saint Sithney
Sometimes a body's gotta get throwed, and Internet just isn't as important as all that.

Drinking habits > Posting habits
Bull
As this thread has nothing to do with Shadowrun, gaming, or, well, much of anything... Closing it down.

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012