Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firearm Illustrations...got any?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TheOneRonin
Greetings chummers. I've been scouring the web looking for some good firearm illustrations. For the most part, I've found tons of great pics of modern (real-life) weapons, but I'm looking more for guns that look a bit more futuristic/shadowrun-ish. I've been to a lot of SR sites (Raygun's, Plastic Warriors, etc.) and found some good stuff, but I want more. I'm espeically looking for stuff you guys and girls have hand(mouse?) drawn/illustrated. For those of you who remeber Eric Johnson (Flanker56, or something to that effect), he had tons of firearm pics he created with MSPaint. That kind of stuff is great. Also, any links you may have to movie prop pages or even other RPG sites (i.e., Cyberpunk 2020, etc.) would be great too.

Thanks in advance for the brain dump.

-Ronin
Gorath
Look here!
Austere Emancipator
QUOTE (TheOneRonin)
I've been to a lot of SR sites (Raygun's [...]

I think he already has looked there, Gorath.
Reaver
This should be of value Rad's

My site also has an ecclectic collection here
TheOneRonin
Heh...thanks AE....I was just about to post that. Do you use any resources other than Raygun's site?

I have several books on firearms and pick up the occasional American Handgunner or Weapons of Law Enforcement periodical, but I'm looking for things that have a more Shadowrun feel to them. Weapons from video games and movie props are probably more of what I'm looking for, as well as any home-brew illustrations. I'm not concerned about "stats" on weapons, I can invent/create those on my own. I'm more concerned about pictures.

Also, a link to some good Shadowrun-esque vehicles wouldn't hurt either.
TheOneRonin
QUOTE (Reaver)

That's FRAGGING PERFECT Reaver! Do you know if Rad custom illustrated all those weapons? If so, major kudos to him.

Yours are great too. I'm really glad you sent that link....I've been to your page before....a few years ago maybe, but have since lost the link. At one time I had them all printed out and in a three-ring binder, but I've moved a few times since then and it's disappeared.

This is exactly what I'm looking for....keep the good stuff coming!
Reaver
QUOTE (TheOneRonin)
QUOTE (Reaver @ Feb 11 2004, 02:43 PM)

That's FRAGGING PERFECT Reaver! Do you know if Rad custom illustrated all those weapons? If so, major kudos to him.

Yours are great too. I'm really glad you sent that link....I've been to your page before....a few years ago maybe, but have since lost the link. At one time I had them all printed out and in a three-ring binder, but I've moved a few times since then and it's disappeared.

This is exactly what I'm looking for....keep the good stuff coming!

I do believe Rad did all his own work. He hasn't updated his page in quite a while thou.

Oh, and you are quite welcome. biggrin.gif
Gorath
I just phoned my ophthalogist eek.gif
Phaeton
...Your what?
Drain Brain
Also, Ronin, you'd be surprised what you can come up with if you type combinations of the words "Gun" "Sci-Fi" "Picture" Gallery" and various others into Google. I have a store of pics just like I'm assuming you want, though I have NO idea where they all came from - they just get saved as and when I see them! PM me an address and I'l compress them into a few files for you... but I warn you, there's a LOT!
Fortune
QUOTE (Phaeton)
...Your what?

His eye doctor! wink.gif

You might try searching for anime guns as well. Usually they have a somewhat futuristic (and unrealistic) look about them. smile.gif
Req
His opthamologist?
Fortune
QUOTE (Req)
His opthamologist?

Now you know why he needs one! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012