Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures that you can use for Insect spirits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
KCKitsune
Hey guys, the UK Telegraph has some pics that a guy using a Scanning Electron Microscope took of insects.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/picture...nd-spiders.html
Neraph
That Dog Flea looked really mean. Awsome pics.
pbangarth
Cool pics. Thanks!
Frieza_Prexus
Great find. I'll put these to good use.
KCKitsune
That's why I posted it. I mean LOOK at these pics... If you saw something that looked like these and was say 6 feet tall, the first thing you're going to do is shit yourself and then if you have a gun you'll empty it on the frakker.

I know the LAST thing I would want to do is close in the H2H range with ANY of these.
Frieza_Prexus
I'm running Queen Euphoria this weekend for a bunch of people who have no idea what bug spirits even are.

Sometimes I just love being the GM.
KCKitsune
QUOTE (Frieza_Prexus @ Mar 11 2010, 11:13 PM) *
I'm running Queen Euphoria this weekend for a bunch of people who have no idea what bug spirits even are.

I wish you could have a camera there so I could see the look on their faces. It would be worth a laugh... or twelve! grinbig.gif
Valashar
QUOTE (Frieza_Prexus @ Mar 11 2010, 10:13 PM) *

^Seconded. I remember my first run against bugs as a lily-fresh weefle runner. My PC survived, but I'm not altogether certain I did.

Stick a vid cam near the table to get the reactions, and then share with the rest of the class.
Valashar
Gah. Double post. Rookie mistake.
Bitten the Bug
Nice!!!
The Honey bee looks absolutely pettable! So soft and fuzzy!! Cute!! love.gif
The Soldier ants looks like something one could use as a mount...

Ohh, you evil evil person!! My poor poor players... *evil cackle*
McCummhail
Now I have to figure out how to integrate bugs!
pbangarth
QUOTE (McCummhail @ Mar 12 2010, 02:38 PM) *
Now I have to figure out how to integrate bugs!
Just anti-differentiate them! It'll give you volumes of ideas.
The Jake
Yes you gotta love the look of horror as the realisation sets in for new players just precisely what it is they're dealing with... love it indeed....

- J.
Bitten the Bug
Or when old players discovers they are in for "another bughunt"...
Or that their Ms. J was in fact a Spider or Mantis shaman...
*evil snicker*

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012