Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gorgeous Shadowrun Dice
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
ShimmerGeek
Hi guys,

I'd love to get my hands on some gorgeous Shadowrun dice - does anyone have any idea where I could buy some online? smile.gif

Thanks very much!
Prime Mover
Some sets sold in past at cons etc. Don't believe any in stock anywhere but CGL has mentioned there's more in the works.
ShimmerGeek
Okedoke...

Yeah, I stumbled across a post last night from July 2009 saying they were selling those dice at a con, and that they'd be available online - but I couldn't see anything more.
Tiger Eyes
New and pretty SR dice will be posted on the Battleshop store in the coming weeks. They should be shipping to our offices by next Monday. Keep checking Shadowrun4.com and the battleshop for announcements.

Oh, and to whet your appetite, I'll seed a rumor that there may be 4 different varieties of SR dice available...
Kazuhiro
Wait, sweet, we have Catalyst people here on Dumpshock who like to leak upcoming releases and advertise things that they sell on their site?

We should be so lucky with Arenanet, WotC, or Valve.

Also, you can find blocks of 12 regular sized dice or 36 little dice pretty much anywhere. Amazon is good. I use a wholesaler site, miniaturemarket.com
ShimmerGeek
I have loooooooooads of regular dice, pretty too wink.gif

Thanks for the info on the pretty Shadowrun ones though! Wooooooooooooo! biggrin.gif
Tiger Eyes
There are even rumors that some might be pink. wink.gif
Blackb1rd
Hey, Ms Harding, are you still prone to bribes of Jewelry and Chocolate as a means of receiving information?

.....Just kidding. Regardless, Shadowrun dice sound awesome.
Zen Shooter01
@Kazuhiro:

Uh, thanks, but, we know where to get D6. smile.gif
Kazuhiro
I just figured the OP might want to hear it since he was asking about dice?
Tycho
Shadowrun Dice

These are from the German distributor of Shadowrun, but sadly they are not yet available. In every box will be 12 normal sized dice

cya
Tycho
Cardul
You know....I miss Tiger Eyes being the Asst. Line Developer...she does not pop in here as much anymore frown.gif

But..thank you for leaking the possibilities of more SR dice that we can actually buy through the Battleshop.
I picked up a set at Gen Con, and my players are all desperately wanting some!

Can you tell us if they will be going to regular distributors, or just the Battleshop?
Larsine
QUOTE (Kazuhiro @ Mar 11 2010, 03:00 AM) *
I just figured the OP might want to hear it since he was asking about dice?

I think the OP was asking for some of these SR dice:

Old SR dice
Old SR dice
Old Lone Star dice
SR Matrix dice from CGL
SR Matrix dice from CGL
SR Ares dice from CGL

Lars
ShimmerGeek
@Larsine

Indeed I was smile.gif

Also, squee at some being pink! <3 (Though I definitely appreciate the traditional Shadowrun blue-y silver)
ravensmuse
Tiger Eyes, if pink is going to be offered, may I be the first to tell you to expect a shipment of pretty ponies and chocolates to your office. My girlfriend will squee smile.gif
BookWyrm
I'd love to see an assorted set; two of each (Matrix, Ares, LoneStar), plus an 'Awakened' set (same SR4 'S' as the Matrix ones, but a nice smoky emerald color).
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Cardul @ Mar 11 2010, 04:37 AM) *
You know....I miss Tiger Eyes being the Asst. Line Developer...she does not pop in here as much anymore frown.gif

But..thank you for leaking the possibilities of more SR dice that we can actually buy through the Battleshop.
I picked up a set at Gen Con, and my players are all desperately wanting some!

Can you tell us if they will be going to regular distributors, or just the Battleshop?

These will only be available through the Battleshop. smile.gif

And, yea, sorry I'm not around as much. I do scan Dumpshock every day. But there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes and my hands are full.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012