• 2: Improved Ability (Katana)
• 2: Improved Reflexes
Equipment
Contacts
Dojo: 4/1
Qualities
05 Adept
05 Pacifist

Here is the above build, I was wondering if you guys can critique it... Things that are needed include the equipment and negative qualities.
Karoline
Since I know where this is coming from, I suggest making it the 5 point pacifist quality instead of the 10 point. The 10 point version says you can't even hurt anything, even in self defense. And if the character does give in, then they suffer ultra depression for weeks. Best give it over to the 5 point 'fight only in self defense' version unless you're playing Gandhi.
Whipstitch
Yeah, max Pacifist is just too heavy a burden for any runner, and being a martial artist besides would be crippling. I would also drop Dodge; you can use Gymnastics to dodge gunfire instead in most situations and you can use any of your Close Combat skills to defend yourself up close. That way you could afford to go with Pacifist (mild) and pick up some other nifty things besides, like another point of Magic or Edge.
Androcomputus
whoops Thought the ultra pacifist was 15 points not 10...

Anyway what book is Honor Code & Wanted in anyway?

Should he pick up any positive qualities?
Whipstitch
Runner's companion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012