Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loan Star
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bones
I've been looking for source material for loan star such as the different divisions in loan star, basic gear they carry, etc. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

I got a pretty good idea just by going off of how law enforcement is set up now, but any suggestions would be appreciated.
Req
Er, Lone Star. Though Loan Star, their moneylending subsidiary, might be a fun (non-canon) addition... smile.gif
mfb
your best bet would be to pick up the Lone Star sourcebook off of ebay or maybe amazon. there is also some material in New Seattle, featuring 3rd ed stats.
FlakJacket
QUOTE (Req)
Er, Lone Star. Though Loan Star, their moneylending subsidiary, might be a fun (non-canon) addition... smile.gif

Dafaults certainly wouldn't be a problem for them. When the repo guys are DED, you make damn sure you can pay on time. biggrin.gif
crazyivans
The sourcebooks you want are the New Seattle Sourcebook, P. 108-P. 119, and the Shadowrun Companion, P. 116-P. 118. That is all the Info that I have. Oh, I also forgot, you can get a lot of their Vehicular stats on the Tables in Rigger 3, kay?
Wu Jen
Also the Corps sourcebook and the Lonestar sourcebook.
Siege
Failing that, just fake it.

Unless someone in your gaming group has the Lone Star sourcebook, they won't know you're faking it.

-Siege
Dash Panther

Lone Wolf is a Shadowrun novel written by the author of Lone Star, Nigel Findley. You might want to check that out too (perhaps as a cheaper alternative).
Kanada Ten
What is the name of Lone Star's Internal Affairs department?

Something like Intercorporate Corruption Prevention... ?
FlakJacket
You mean the Internal Affairs Division? smile.gif
Kanada Ten
Feh. Thanks. Knight Errant got one?
DV8
Internal Affairs Division? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012