Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem interfacing DS with Win7 and latest Firefox
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
vladski
Is anyone else having problems with the posting window using Win7 Home Premium and Firefox 3.6? It will not let me "delete" anything in my posts after I typed it. My only recourse is to backspace all the way back through my response until I arrive at the portion I want to edit. If I click my cursor to a location with-in the text I have typed, it won't go there unless I double click and (and it's not visible) if I try to type, it jsut puts my text at the end of the very last character I have typed, not at the point where I placed the cursor (not at the point I wnat to insert text.) Also, if I highlight text and try to change my font or anything else, it doesnt do anything to it.

I am typing this using Windows Explorer (which I normally never use) and it seems to be functioning normally.

Vlad
Doc Byte
I can't use the German SR board at all with FiFo 3.6. That's an IP.Board, too. Strangely DS works fine.
The Jake
Firefox 3.6 on Win 7 here - no problems.

- J.
Fatum
QUOTE (The Jake @ Mar 19 2010, 03:39 AM) *
Firefox 3.6 on Win 7 here - no problems.

Same.

Also, how is this post on-topic in this part of the forums? :\
Khyron
Are you using Adblock and/or NoScript? Some buttons are Javascript and could be blocked by those.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012