Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Think Geek April Fools product seems very SR
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Headshot_Joe
This moodINQ Programmable Tatoo reminds me of something vaguely Sixth Worldish...
hobgoblin
heck, i have been waiting for a real life variant of that for ages now.

especially fun if it can be made uv reactive, or maybe even have a neon light if so wanted wink.gif
Lansdren
strangely enough that's not to far from that a couple of places seemed to be working on. the eink stuff is pretty much the way it looks like it will go

BookWyrm
I have to say, I like the Monolith (non)Action Figure :lol:
Tanegar
I would actually really like a little Monolith to sit on my desk.
BookWyrm
It would make a GREAT x-mas gift for the classic sci-fi fans, like myself. Finding mini-astronauts or mini-apemen for the display would be difficult, unless it actually came out, in two variants (the 'Bowman' version, with a mini-astronaut; and the 'Dawn of Man' version, with a proto-ape that weilded a jawbone.)

A 'talking' version would have a sound-chip in it, so that when you pressed a hidden button, you'd hear Keir Dulleh's memerable quote; "My god, it's full of stars!"
wargear
Is this a real product? or a April Fools prank?
hobgoblin
QUOTE (wargear @ Apr 5 2010, 05:03 PM) *
Is this a real product? or a April Fools prank?

prank. Tho sometimes thinkgeek have ended up turning pranks into actual products (tauntaun sleeping bag, 8-bit tie).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012