Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timeline
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Well if you didn't notice, or perhaps it is just me. Which would be just whacked, however it could happen.

Anyways to the point. Is the Dunpshock Timeline Search gone, destroyed. relocated by the federal relocation system. I mean did it do a double deal, and then snitched on someone, and the government helped out.

Or perhaps the other extreme dumpshock was nailed by a decker, who was paid by Aztechnology. Because it was giving away to much information. Or perhaps it was sponsored by someone else?
Crimsondude 2.0
This Timeline? It seems to work fine for me.
::Starts to wonder what is wrong with the link I had before:::

Thank you good sir.

::Walks off shaking his fist at his old link!:::
Kagetenshi
I say we hit Aztechnology anyway. Damn Azzies!

~J
Diesel
Their website doesn't seem very evil. They should work on that.
Fortune
Neither do they to the general public. wink.gif
Diesel
They could use me as a PR guy. We'd televise the extinction of puppies. One at a time!
Hecatonchires
Thanks for the timeline link. A needed tool for the game I am running since it is starting Jan. 1st 2060
Digital Heroin
QUOTE (Diesel)
They could use me as a PR guy. We'd televise the extinction of puppies. One at a time!

Would they be drowned, Iago style?
Echo
Ummm is there any rumor about some heroic men or women who work to update this awesome tool?
DV8
QUOTE (252)
::Starts to wonder what is wrong with the link I had before:::

You probably accessed cortana.dumpshock.com. The timeline recently moved to timeline.dumpshock.com.
Hmm, well if I hadn't deleted the link I have saved, I could have checked that possiblity out.

However I definitely think it was those ever so nice looking to the general public Aztechnology Corporation. However to use Shadowrunners we know the truth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012