ok, so at the end of game one they got paid a total of 400,000 nuyen (split across 4 players) from two parties. first the jhonson, working for evo, to get the target back to him. despite that a mack truck loaded with volatile chemicals slammed into her transport sedan at top speed. and second from the target, who didnt want to go back to evo, and didnt want them chasing her.

now, evo knows that it wasnt her, it was her body double, some crack adict they nano-pasted to look like her. so, since they dont know where she is anymore, they gotta help them get weapon back.

also weapon x is searching for the scientist. is it revenge for changing him into what he is? is it soemthing else?

thats all i really have thus far, i keep flip=flopping between two ideas.

1) they have to help evo get weapon x back for free, unless they want the full brunt of lonestar on their backs. they'll be given co-ordinates and a time. he will be there at the time specified. take him down, but dont kill him.

or...

2) weapon x is hunting for the scientist. their in love, though our runners dont know that. they gotta get him to her, again without evo hunting him anymore.
but first they gotta learn to deal with his psychosis. he's a schizophrenic with DID. that means that he hears music in his head, and the music he hears, which changes from time to time, triggers different alternate personalities. one is the personality that evo capitalized on to create the perfect obedient killer. the other is a velvet hammer. he's proper, soft. isnt meant for combat but he has a mouth and a brain. he has a very 50's mom mentality, the kinda shit you'd see in the brady bunch or the leave it to beaver.

the table is, once again:

troll street sam
elf technomancer/face (charisma 9 for gods sake!)
elf B&E
human mage
human hacker/rigger

i'm getting another combat player, since this group needs a little more firepower, but he wont be there for this game.

PS:

i could combine the two but i dont see how they could figure out he's not all bad, get him to trust them, AND figure out how to fake his death mid combat ALL WITHOUT EVO CATCHING ON AND BROADCASTING THEIR FACES TO LONESTAR? unless i'm missing soemthing.

any input would be appreciated, cause i'm hitting a wall on this one. the players took a dofferent route than i expected. if you have off-the-wall idea, please ask. there are a lot of resources at their fingertips that i havent mentioned, since i'm writing this at 5AM (in newyork) and i gotta go to work.

thanks in advance,
Danny