Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The C.L.U.E. Foundation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lithium
Hey guys,

First time posting, long time SR player and fan, and hoping to start GM'ing soon, when my SR4A books start arriving.

When I first started I was always entertained by Karen from the C.L.U.E. Foundation with the stories of those hapless runners whom Darwin thought to weed out.

I was initially dismayed when my Bookmark of the site gave a 404 error. Google, that wonderful tool of the web, has however found the pages for me and thus I share:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051215105711/...shock.com/CLUE/

Of course, it is highly likely that this link has been shared numerous times before my arrival here. My question is: Does Karen still exist? Is she still willing to accept submissions, and if not, is anyone willing to take the mantle from her?

For my part, I am about to spend a long Friday afternoon ( here in Newcastle, Australia ) re-reading 31 stories of hilarious ineptitude.

Matt
kjones
The C.L.U.E. Foundation does not really exist anymore, sadly. I remember someone here once posted another set of stories that called itself C.L.U.E. 2.0 or something, but it wasn't the same people.
Jaid
QUOTE (kjones @ Apr 8 2010, 11:56 PM) *
The C.L.U.E. Foundation does not really exist anymore, sadly. I remember someone here once posted another set of stories that called itself C.L.U.E. 2.0 or something, but it wasn't the same people.

pretty sure that's on knasser's site actually.
nezumi
I believe the story is Karen finally reached her long-sought dream and became a horse.

(Or maybe it was working with horses. I really don't remember.)

Knasser did kick it up for a bit, and did an excellent job at it. Unfortunately, he hasn't gotten a huge number of submissions. You can add your own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012