Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is the "revised" version of Street Magic so hard to find?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tweak
I can find the FanPro version all over the place, but I struggle to find the version with the new cover.
Banaticus
What do they look like, how do you tell? Is there any difference other than the cover?
Tanegar
The CGL cover is the same image, only with an orange tint rather than blue. AFAIK, the content is the same.
Ancient History
There was some errata incorporated into the Catalyst (orange-tinted cover) version.
Kerenshara
Brick & mortar? Try Barnes & Noble. Seriously. They've been frighteningly consistent around here.
Delarn
I found it on Amazon.
knasser
QUOTE (tweak @ Apr 10 2010, 09:14 PM) *
I can find the FanPro version all over the place, but I struggle to find the version with the new cover.

You should say which country you are in, that would help us answer. In the UK there is Leisure Games which is a shop but also does a very good mail order service. They usually have a good stock of things and are helpful as well.

The revised version has errata incorporated and so is far preferable to the original, imo. The cover is much nicer in orange, as well.

K.
Tanegar
Eh, the orange is a little garish to me. Having an errata'd copy would be nice, though. How much of the book is changed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012