Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runner's Companion
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
graywulfe
Not sure if this is the correct section, but just move it if I am in the wrong spot. I have noticed several people having trouble finding copies of Runners Companion. I am out of town at a convention and I stopped by the local B&N and low and behold there were not 1 but 4 copies. If anyone is interested and willing to cover the cover cost plus shipping, I will gladly pick them up and send them to you. I would want to be payed via Pay Pal, and arrangements would need to be worked out before Noon Central on Sunday (April 25th). For additional consideration the location I found them was Rochester Minnesota though I would be shipping from Eau Claire Wisconsin. PM me if interested, unless you can't PM yet then just respond in this thread.

Graywulfe
The Dragon Girl
Oh man.. the only reason I'm not all over this is that I don't know you and have no way to verify you have them, sadly frown.gif My suggestion? Ebay the suckers and turn a good profit.
graywulfe
Well I understand. Admittedly that was my reason for Pay Pal so I knew the money was there for me before I spent my money on the book. Which also gives whoever sends me the money a recourse if I don't send the book. I forgot to mention in the above, if for any reason I can't get the books after you send me money, I will send your money back.

All that said, I am just trying to provide a service to you guys, but I understand suspicions. This is the internet.

Graywulfe
RedFish
QUOTE (graywulfe @ Apr 24 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Well I understand. Admittedly that was my reason for Pay Pal so I knew the money was there for me before I spent my money on the book. Which also gives whoever sends me the money a recourse if I don't send the book. I forgot to mention in the above, if for any reason I can't get the books after you send me money, I will send your money back.

All that said, I am just trying to provide a service to you guys, but I understand suspicions. This is the internet.

Graywulfe

If I was you I'd probably buy the books regardless - as Dragon Girl pointed out you could probably turn a profit by just e-baying them off, even on the off chance there was no takers here on Dumpshock. Heck, ask them what their refund policy is, and you might even be able to venture into this with a worst case scenario of just returning them for the same price you bought them.
Pepsi Jedi
The way you can do it is set up a 'buy it now' auction on Ebay.

If Dragon girl wants it, say you guys talk on AIM, Agree to a time that the buy it now is going up. You post it up and ping Dragon girl and go "it's up. Auction_____" and hand her the number. She punches in the number, then uses the buy it now option a few seconds after the auction goes up. Then you're protected via Ebay and paypal.

Pretty cool of you to help people out. I've done that on SW RPGs ((RiP))
graywulfe
I have taken people's advice and I have listed a copy of the Runner's Companion on Ebay.

Item Number: 160431222361
Udoshi
I'd like to point out that my local barnes and noble still had one in stock. Two, actually. And some second/revised printings of unwired, street magic(yes, the orange cover), arsenal. Surprisingly good selection of books, for when the internet vendors are out. It was like thirty bucks, too. Bargian deal, if you want one before they're gone forever.
Grexul
QUOTE (graywulfe @ May 4 2010, 02:26 PM) *
I have taken people's advice and I have listed a copy of the Runner's Companion on Ebay.

Item Number: 160431222361

Is that the one with the reserve?

Grexul
graywulfe
yup
Grexul
QUOTE (graywulfe @ May 5 2010, 02:56 AM) *
yup

Thought so. I'm waiting to see if Battleshop comes thru in the next couple of days.

Grexul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012