Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ISO SR4A Combat Flow Chart
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Trisha_Nixon
I'm playing in a Shadowrun 4th edition game (Anniversary Edition) and looking for a combat flow chart that can help my group and me get through our game's combat situations a little bit faster. Does anyone use something like this already and have a good one to share?
Method
Welcome the Dumpshock, Trisha!

Aaron Pavao has some great cheat sheets that you can find on his website. They are very useful (and popular).
sir stenz
Those sheets are really good! They help a lot smile.gif
Seriphen
I hand these sheets out to all my players so they know how, and what, to roll so we don't have to look it up. Since I'm the only one with the books.
Prime Mover
If Runners Toolkit sees the light of day we might some updated versions.
DVSman
Thanks man, I didn't even realize I needed those, but they look hella handy.
Nifft
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 26 2010, 01:55 AM) *
Welcome the Dumpshock, Trisha!

Aaron Pavao has some great cheat sheets that you can find on his website. They are very useful (and popular).
It looks like those are from SR4 (rather than SR4A).
Banaticus
Do a Google search for "shadowrun rules lite" and the top result is the official lite rules.

I'm on an iPhone for the next few hours and you know how Apple hates Adobe's competition (it's a PDF),
Chrome Tiger
QUOTE (Banaticus @ Apr 26 2010, 09:04 PM) *
I'm on an iPhone for the next few hours and you know how Apple hates Adobe's competition (it's a PDF),

Those tables are pretty handy, even for use in SR4A. The cheat sheets still work well for maintaining combat/action order.

Banaticus, as for PDF on iPhone, check out GoodReader. I use it for the iPhone and iPad and it is actually pretty nice and relatively quick given it is on a cell phone platform. (Sorry for the brief hijack)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012