Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Art
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
I Hate All Life
I'm creating a Shadowrun fan page. I want it to look as nice as possble, and few things are more boring than looking at paragraphs of just text. I'd like to spruce my page up a bit, like I have for my White Wolf fansite. I've done my own art before, but I'm a bit out of practice and I have no scanner anyway.

First, does anyone out there have Shadowrun (or similarly themed) art that they're willing to let me use on my page? I'd appreciate it, and I'll happily give you credit on my page, links back to your site or whatever.

Second, what's the use rules for using artwork from Shadowrun products? Are there any? WW has some fairly clear rules on using their art, for instance -- no more than X number of images from any one book my be featured on your page, etc. I believe D&D does too. I wouldn't be gratuitous about borrowing artwork in any case, but if someone can point me to any official guidelines that would be dandy.
Neraph
I'm working on art that's Shadowrun themed, but I haven't done any for a bit, it's all pencil only (no color), and I need to actually scan it onto a PC. The pics in my signature are taken from a cellphone camera.

EDIT: There's a gentleman here that I forget his name that does some good work. There's also a lady here that goes for quantity over quality, although even her quality isn't that bad (IE: decent work and lots of it).
Dr.Rockso
Off the top of my head I know Squinky does SR art.
I Hate All Life
Thanks, guys. smile.gif I see a couple of pieces I think would be ideal, Drag. I'll keep you posted as I develop my page.
Neraph
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ May 5 2010, 12:21 PM) *
Off the top of my head I know Squinky does SR art.

Squinky is who I was trying to remember. He followed me on Deviant Art.
Blade
My webcomic (link in sig) is in CC-by licence so feel free to take whatever you want from it and do whatever you want with it.
I Hate All Life
QUOTE (Neraph @ May 5 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Squinky is who I was trying to remember. He followed me on Deviant Art.

For justasec I read that as "Squicky." And for justasec I was scared.
-----

QUOTE (Blade @ May 6 2010, 02:24 AM) *
My webcomic (link in sig) is in CC-by licence so feel free to take whatever you want from it and do whatever you want with it.

I like your comic, you capture the "feel" of Shadowrun quite well. smile.gif I might snag some panels here and there -- with props to you, of course.
Jame J
QUOTE (The Dragon Girl @ May 5 2010, 02:29 PM) *
I wouldn't mind as long as I got a link back to my dev art page...

{Snip}

this kinda stuff?
Dev art is The-Dragon-Girl.deviantart.com

Your work is good, especially the black-and-white ones. I wonder if you take requests?
The Dragon Girl
QUOTE (Jame J @ May 6 2010, 03:53 PM) *
Your work is good, especially the black-and-white ones. I wonder if you take requests?

Thanks hon smile.gif

I don't usually take requests, but I do take commissions, if you want to note me about it smile.gif
Fuchs
I do illustrations with DAZ Studio for my Shadowrun campaign log, some are posted in the 3D art thread on this forum.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (The Dragon Girl @ May 5 2010, 11:29 AM) *
I wouldn't mind as long as I got a link back to my dev art page...

<snip>

this kinda stuff?
Dev art is The-Dragon-Girl.deviantart.com

You do good work Dragon Girl

Keep the Faith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012